October 17, 2010

Rambling # 5

Well, I got my netbook last week, and so far I really like it a lot. Now as I've said before you can't do any heavy duty computing like editing video or high end gaming or anything like that, however, it's good enough for the vast majority of computing I do, which is pretty much just reading email, surfing the Net, and chatting on Skype and other IM programs. It's really nice that I can move around the house. Right now I'm sitting in the living room watching some show on the Weather Channel, yeah boring I know but it's like 12:30 at night and I really should be in bed anyway lol. And Chloe is sitting here or I should say laying here at my feet chewing on her bone.

Anyway, so hereI am. Nothing much more to write about that I really feel like writing about at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment